(Makes 12 Cupcakes)
• ¾ cup Almond Milk
• 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
• ½ cup PB2
• ¼ cup water
• 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
• 2/3 cup erythritol
• 2 Tbs Sugar Free Maple Syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tsp ground flaxseed
• ½ cup Trader Joe’s Gluten Free flour
• ½ cup plus 2 Tbs. Oat Flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp baking soda
• ¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners or spray with coconut oil spray.
2. Mix almond milk with vinegar in a measuring cup and set aside.
3. Mix PB2 with Water then add the coconut oil, erythritol, syrup, vanilla, and flaxseed until well combined. Add the almond milk mixture and mix until incorporated.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet mixture. Scrape sides of bowl. Divide batter among muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
5. Bake cupcakes until testers inserted into centers come out clean, about 23 minutes. Let cool in tins on wire racks.
Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting
¾ cup Vegan Cream Cheese
6 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
¾ cup Chocolate PB2
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
6 packets of Nunaturals stevia
up to 3 Tbsp milk of choice, as needed for desired thickness
Blend everything together in a food processor. Frost cupcakes, then store in fridge. Leftover frosting can be stored for a few days in the fridge, covered.
“C’est la Vie with Selah V!” features conversations with celebrities and fitness stars about the latest and greatest in the workout world! Selah provides dozens of free workouts that you can combine to create your own playlist, plus fabulous healthy recipes. Learn tips on how to get and stay in the best shape of your life with a workout regimen that works for YOU on “C’est la Vie with Selah V!”
Selah Victor is an NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Counselor. She is also a Group Fitness Instructor with Equinox Fitness Clubs and Fox Studios, teaching classes such as Boot Camp, Cardio Sculpt, Core Fusion and Buff Ballet.
SUBSCRIBE TO emPOWERme.tv
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK