Christine Lakin’s Healthy French Fries and Mayonaisse
• 1 large baking potato or Sweet Potato
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
• ½ teaspoon cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
2. Cut potato into wedges. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder and onion powder together. Coat potatoes with oil/spice mixture and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven.
VEGAN SOY-FREE NUT-FREE YELLOW MAYO
1/2 cup lite coconut milk
½ cup coconut oil (not melted)
¼ cup sunflower seed kernals
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp turmeric
2 Tbs olive oil
3 ½ Tbs apple cider vinegar
Blend milk, coconut oil, sunflower seeds, salt, and turmeric on high for 1-2 minutes in high powered blender. While blender is still running, pour in olive oil and vinegar. Continue to blend for another minute until all is smooth and creamy. Pour into bowl and refrigerate.
“C’est la Vie with Selah V!” features conversations with celebrities and fitness stars about the latest and greatest in the workout world! Selah provides dozens of free workouts that you can combine to create your own playlist, plus fabulous healthy recipes. Learn tips on how to get and stay in the best shape of your life with a workout regimen that works for YOU on “C’est la Vie with Selah V!”
Selah Victor is an NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Counselor. She is also a Group Fitness Instructor with Equinox Fitness Clubs and Fox Studios, teaching classes such as Boot Camp, Cardio Sculpt, Core Fusion and Buff Ballet.
SUBSCRIBE TO emPOWERme.tv
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK